O Come, All Ye Faithful
A year in review...
2021 brought unexpected blessings and trials. The trials could be easily added, but the blessings grew and multiplied. Because of your faithfulness, it’s a joy to go back through the last 12 months and compile a list of how YOU blessed so many with your generosity and kindness. So here it is:
- A church was born and grew in Namshu, India!
- Jeff went to Bwera, Uganda and returned with a vision to help moms and babies by building a maternity ward. YOU funded this through sacrificial giving and now the building is complete!
- The first cottage in the Cottage Project in Pokhara, Nepal is completed.
- YOU helped Pastor Ricardo with a farm in Havana, Cuba and the harvest is helping to provide produce for many of the families in the area.
- A livelihood project for Yunior and Albert has become a reality with the purchase of a taxi. Those two ministry machines are praying and leading people to Jesus all over Havana and He is blessing them with a way to provide for their families. Thank YOU!
- YOU have already given the money for a pig farm for another livelihood project in Uganda to bless Pastor Kato. That project will begin in the new year.
- With YOUR help, we have been able to send money to our partners (several times in the past year) who were greatly effected by the pandemic in Nepal and Cuba to help with food and other necessities. TREC O Come, All Ye Faithful
- Then there are things YOU helped with that weren’t ever really mentioned…like helping a friend in Nepal with surgery expenses, helping with school tuition, buying medicine, and other little things that although they seemed small things to us were huge to the recipients. There’s no way to measure how many times the Gospel was shared through these projects and people, but we know that every opportunity the Lord gave us or our ministry partners was used to share the Good News. Thank YOU!
Your gifts are making a difference in the world. Your gifts are what the Lord uses to introduce Jesus to desperately lost people. We rely 100% on the Lord to show us where He’s working and to supply us with what is needed to accomplish His mission. We cannot thank you enough for your obedience to His prompting. Most after-tithe ministries rely on year end giving and we are no different. We are looking forward to this next year with much anticipation of traveling to all of our ministry points and seeing what the Lord would have us do next. We need your help and are asking you to consider TREC when you are designating your financial gifts. We are honored to have you partner with us!
At the beginning of the year Jeff prayed that God would meet our needs, that the Church would rise in the midst of adversity and not grow weary in doing good, that Jesus would save people all over the world, and that God would show His power in ways that would leave us speechless. And, guess what? HE DID!
We love you and pray you have a Merry Christmas,